Skin Booster Training Course
£1,090.00 From: £690.00
This course theory will help you to understand:
We will cover all you need to know in order for you to treat your patients confidently and safely.
The Theory will cover;
- Anatomy and physiology
- Characteristic of the ideal skin booster
- Product Introduction
- Treatment Method
- Complication management
- Pre & Post-treatment advices
- Using Products like Toskani, Skinecos, Jalupro etc.
- Using Products , PROFHILO, recommended for midd and low part of the face as well as other delicate areas of skin such as the neck, décolletage, hands or knees.
Practice will enable you to learn in 1-day ONE-TO-ONE Training
A certification of hands-on training will be provided upon completion of the course.
You will perform this procedure on live models injecting superficially and administrating the product (skinbooster) into the subcutaneous layer.
This will happen under the supervision and guidance of highly experienced aesthetic practitioners. You will practice injectables with needle on;
Face, Neck, Decolatege & Hands
- You need to be medically qualified as a doctor, dentist, nurse, pharmacist or paramedic with full governing body registration and have completed a Foundation Filler Course and to have administered a number of cases.
ONLINE (Theory), IN CLINIC (Practice)
INTERMEDIATE | Advanced Course